Vavasour Reunion 2012



Just received a note and some great pictures from Eileen Dunn, leader of
the Vavasour Family Reunion held here at Deer Ridge Mountain Resort in
August. She says:"Thank YOU for everything you did for our family--we
had a fabulous time!!
I can't thank you and your staff enough for helping things run so
smoothly for us, especially with the use of your screened-in pavillion.
That workedout so much better than I ever anticipated. Since I've been
home, I wrote a review on 'Trip Advisor' praising Deerridge and the
staff. When I get home, I will forward some photos that I have.
Thank you!"
Eileen Dunn,
Vavasour Family Reunion 2012
We want to thank the Vavasour Family for choosing Deer Ridge Mountain
Resort for their reunion and we look forward to having you back as our guests
very soon!


Share this post!

Bookmark and Share